Conveniently store and transport your grill and accessories in one of Magma’s new luggage quality padded carrying cases. Designed to store all of your grilling gear in one space saving location. This case is outfitted with a large storage compartment for a grill, pockets for storing a serving shelf, griddle, fish/ veggie tray. Includes an additional side pocket for carrying up to (2) 1-lb. (450 g) propane canisters and (2) control valve/ regulators. Additional features like thick padding for maximum protection and heavy duty carrying handles and strap make this a must have for every grilling enthusiast. With the same quality and craftsmanship you’ve come to expect, once again Magma has just what you’ve been looking for.
Padded Grill & Accessory Carrying/Storage Case
• Fits Magma and most portable kettle style grills with 17″ diameter(43.2cm) or smaller grilling surface.
• Weight 5.47 lb(2.5kg)
• Always store in a well ventilated area.
• Never store carrying case with propane canisters in unventilated areas or below deck on a boat.
• Never store hot grill in case.
• Use caution when storing items with sharp points and edges (knives, forks, other utensils, and grill edges)
• Disconnect control valve regulator from fuel canister prior to storage.
• Ensure that all internal grill components (grill grates, radiant plate, and warming rack) are properly secured prior to storage or transportation.
• Always remove control valve/regulator or low pressure control valve from grill prior to storing or transporting.
• Hand wash with cold water a mild dishwashing detergent and thoroughly air dry.
• Never use any abrasive cleansers, cleaners, and/or cleaning products on this product.
• Magma Products, Inc. warrants this product to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase (proof of purchase required).
• Magma Products, Inc. will not be liable for products damaged due to outside storage; discoloration from sun exposure, any weather related damages, general neglect, and/or misuse by the user.
• Magma Products, Inc. must inspect and approve all product warranty claims.
• Magma Products, Inc. reserves the exclusive right to repair and/or replace any defective, damaged, or non-working products and/or product components.
• Warranty claims; Do Not contact or return this product to retailer. Prior to returning product contact Magma Products, Inc. directly for return authorization and instructions.
• Returning warranty claims; user is responsible for all applied shipping charges.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.