Spray Nine® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover
Destroys bacterial odors and helps control mold and mildew formation. It cleans with spray on – wipe off ease, disinfects nonporous surfaces and deodorizes after use! Use on sinks, tubs, showers, glazed tiles, toilet exteriors, floors, wall coverings, garbage pails, patio furniture, vinyl siding, boats, jet skis, RVs, camping equipment, and more!
Sinks, tubs, showers, glazed tiles, toilet exteriors, floors, wall coverings, garbage pails, patio furniture, vinyl siding, boats, jet skis, RVs, camping equipment
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Always test on a small area of surface to be cleaned and air dry completely to determine colorfastness and surface integrity. Do not use on wool, leather, glass, untreated wood, treated fabric or weathered surfaces. Do not use this product in combination with caustics, acids or bleach.
- Spray on soiled surface.
- Wipe thoroughly with a clean, damp sponge/cloth or rinse. (Do not allow to dry on surface).
- For assistance with specific cleaning problems, call 1.800.477.7299.
- Clean surface as instructed above.
- Repeat application making sure to wet all surfaces thoroughly.
- Allow to stand for 45 seconds (30 seconds for viruses) minimum.
- Wipe thoroughly with a clean, damp sponge/cloth or rinse.
- When used on food contact surfaces such as counters and tables, rinse thoroughly with potable water. Do not use on dishes, glasses or silverware.
TO CONTROL MOLD/MILDEW on precleaned, hard, non-porous surfaces: Spray thoroughly making sure to wet surface completely. Allow to stand for 3 minutes. Wipe off with a clean, damp sponge or cloth and rinse thoroughly. Reapply as necessary.
FUNGICIDAL ACTIVITY: Mold/Mildew Stain Remover kills Trichophyton mentagrophytes – ATCC 9533 (pathogenic fungi that causes Athletes Foot Fungus) and Candida albicans – ATCC 10231 in areas such as shower and bath areas, locker rooms and dressing rooms on pre-cleaned, hard non-porous surfaces: Spray thoroughly making sure to wet surface completely. Allow to stand for 3 minutes minimum before rinsing.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Keep from freezing or temperature greater than 120°F. Store in original container in area inaccessible to children and persons unfamiliar with proper product use. Container may be refilled with Spray Nine. Do not reuse empty bottle with any other product. Rinse empty container thoroughly and discard in trash or recycle where available.
There are no reviews yet.