Balance loads, plane faster, increase efficiency and performance with Bennett BOLT Electric Trim Tab systems. BOLT is built to outlast any electric trim tab system on the market.
TRIM TAB SYSTEM 18 X 12 BOLT ELEC.
Description & Features
Exceptionally durable and dependable electric trim tab systems
- Lifetime warranty for electric actuators
- Water-tight design provides trouble-free operation for years
- Solid construction is built to last
- Installation is fast and simple
- Multiple control options, tab sizes, and mounting options available
Controls sold separately
|BOLT Soft-touch Control|
|BOLT Soft-touch Control with Indication|
|Integrated Helm Control|
|AutoTrim Pro Auto Trim Tab Control|
Items Included in Sets
- (2) Stainless steel trim planes (tabs) and mounting plates
- (2) 20ft. harnesses with waterproof connectors (BAW2020)
- (2) 12-volt actuators with 6ft. wire harnesses and waterproof connectors (BEA2000 OR BEA3000)
Controls Sold separately
Set Options & Tab Sizes
BOLT Electric – Standard Trim Tab Kits with fixed upper hinge actuators (BEA2000)
CONTROLS SOLD SEPARATELY
- BOLT129 – 12″x9″ trim tabs
- BOLT189 – 18″x9″ trim tabs
- BOLT249 – 24″x9″ trim tabs
- BOLT1212 – 12″x12″ trim tabs
- BOLT1812 – 18″x12″ trim tabs
- BOLT2412 – 24″x12″ trim tabs
BOLT Electric – Edge Mount Limited Space Trim Tab Kits with adjustable upper hinge actuators (BEA3000)
CONTROLS SOLD SEPARATELY
- BOLT124 – 12″x4″ trim tabs
- BOLT612ED – 6″x12″ trim tabs
- BOLT912ED – 9″x12″ trim tabs
- BOLT1212ED – 12″x12″ trim tabs
- Lenco To BOLT Conversion Kit
- Bennett Hydraulic to BOLT Electric Conversion Kit
- Vertical transom space required:
- Fixed upper hinge (BEA2000): 13″
- Adjustable upper hinge (BEA3000): 6.39″
- Stroke: 2.5″
- Length: 13.25″
- Voltage: 12V
- Connectors: Deutsch, DT Series, 13A
- Working forces:
- Actuation force: 750 lb.
- Return Force: 750 lb.
- Current draw:
- Actuators: 20amp Max draw
- Helm Control: 20amp Max draw.
- Control Unit / Relay Module: 20amp Max draw.
Wiring & Installation Diagrams For wiring and installation diagrams, download the BOLT Installation Manual
Installation Manuals & Owners Docs
To find documentation for this product, visit our Owner/Install Manual Library and enter in the part number or product name in the search bar. Here you’ll be able to locate general product information, wiring schematics, installation drilling templates etc.
High Resolution Images
Are you a reseller needing a high resolution image of this product? Simply visit our Image Database and search for the part number or product name.
Our systems are built to last, but let’s face it, the marine environment is harsh. When you need a replacement part, we want to make it as easy as possible to get you back on the water, and we’re here to help!
Give us a call at (954) 427-1400 for assistance, browse Common Replacement Parts, check out our Tech Help & Support section, or send us a message after hours.
The items on this list have been identified as subject to California Prop 65 Warnings. Contact Bennett Marine for questions about specific items as needed.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.