DOMETIC TURBO DTU
SELF-CONTAINED AIR CONDITIONER, 16,000 BTU/H – 220V 50 HZ
The Dometic Turbo self-contained air conditioner is powerful quiet and compact. The Turbo series completely revolutionised self-contained boat air conditioning with patented innovations in marine air conditioning system design, winning the IBEX Innovation Award.
- INCREASED EFFICIENCY
- HIGH COOLING CAPACITY
- Available in 230V 50Hz, 230V 60Hz, 115V 60Hz
- Up to 21 % increased cooling capacity and up to 27 % more energy efficient
- Designed from the inside out with multiple patented innovations
- Compact design uses less space
- Vibration-isolation mounts reduce noise and vibration
- Rust-free composite drain pan
- Engineered to maximise the performance of R-410A refrigerant
Powerful yet efficient when cooling or heating, the Turbo series completely revolutionised self contained air conditioning with patented innovations, winning the IBEX Innovation Award. The rust-free composite drain pan has three drains for the rapid removal of condensate water. The drain pan has a small footprint for installation flexibility. A vibration-isolation mounting system results in significantly quieter, virtually vibration-free performance. The optional Turbo sound cover provides up to 50% further noise reduction. The enclosed blower motor eliminates overhang for reduced depth.
Vibration-isolation mounting clips reduce vibration and noise
Composite drain pan will not rust
Optional sound cover further reduces compressor noise by up to 50%