The FUSION AM Series marine amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver performance on the water like never before.
With 4 channels and a 500 Watt peak power output, the MS-AM504 will power either a pair of Fusion speakers plus a 10” subwoofer, or up to four pairs of speakers (with 2 speakers in parallel each channel at 2 Ohms), to spread the sound around your vessel.
Incorporating heat-tempered and conformal coated PCBs for maximum product life, and gold-plated connectors for improved signal flow, the MS-AM504 reproduces clean and powerful audio with enough power to rock the boat.
- 500W peak power output to power up to eight speakers
- Class-AB amplifier – power efficient with less cross-over distortion
- Conformal coated PCBs – water resistant protection from salt air and moisture
- FUTRANZ heat sink technology – transfers heat more efficiently and provides more thermal stability with maximum component reliability
- F.R.A.T (Fusion Regulated Amplifier Technology) – provides enormous power output at low voltage.
- F.I.S.T (Fusion Intercooled Semi-Conductor Technology) – clamps down internal power switching to rapidly remove heat from all associated semi-conductors
- 1 year limited Consumer Warranty
The Fusion AM Series marine amplifiers are the perfect complement to any Fusion marine stereo system.
There are no reviews yet.