The Sonihull Duo is a ultrasonic antifouling system for yachts up to 55 feet in length.
- Each transducer is powered by a dedicated signal generator, offering a continual signal to all transducers.
- Transducers and their cable connections are rated for submerged operations.
- Transducers have no exposed metal.
- AC/DC power option defaulting to AC.
- Automatic shut off in Low Voltage DC power situation to protect batteries.
- Remote system status monitor.
- Manufactured “In House” for the best possible quality control.
- Virtually undetectable to the human ear with no need for a “sleep switch”.
Sonihull Ulstrasonic Antifouling System offers superior performance and reliability with a combination of features not offered by any competitor. This environmentally friendly system does not introduce metals or chemicals to the environment. You’ll encounter less frequent haul outs and cleaning thus making this system very cost effective. Increase efficiency by saving fuel when motoring and faster speeds when sailing. Easy installation with no hull penetration required. Automatic voltage selection between AC and DC, defaults to AC when short power connected.
Protect your hulls, sea chests, pipework, propeller shafts, stern drives, water jets, rudders and trim tabs from fouling.
Works great on GRP, composite, aluminum, steel, carbon or kevlar.