EVAPORATING UNIT FROM 4000 BTU/H TO 16000 BTU/H
The Dometic Emerald (TVE) direct expansion (DX) split-gas evaporator is based on the innovative engineering advancements of the award-winning Dometic Turbo selfcontained air conditioning system. TVE units work with Dometic Emerald R-410A condensing units.
- RUST-FREE DRAIN PAN
- ROTATING BLOWERSUP TO 270°
- EASY ONE-BUTTON OPERATION
- Available in 115V or 230V (50/60Hz)
- Rust-free composite drain pan has anti-slosh, “positive flow” drain channels for no spills and rapid removal of condensate
- Designed to be used with Emerald Series R-410A condensers
- Vibration-isolation mounts reduce noise and vibration
- Single adjustment screw for 270° of blower rotation
The TurboVap evaporators offer many benefits, such as, improved installation ease and flexibility, the enclosed blower motor eliminates overhang and can also be rotated 270° with a single adjustment screw. The fully insulated, high-velocity blowers are quiet and efficient. Further noise reduction is achieved by TurboVap Series’ built-in cushioning system minimizing vibration to the deck and innovative mounting clips utilizing vibration isolators.
- Positive-flow, anti-slosh, rust-free drain pan ensures condensate does not spill.
- Installation time reduced by 15 minutes.
- No blower-motor overhang reduces depth.
- Vibration-isolation mounting system reduces noise.
- Up to 14% increase in cooling capacity.
REDUCED SIZE, NOISE & POWER DRAW
The Series of direct expansion (DX) split-gas evaporators for boats is based on the revolutionary engineering advancements of the award-winning Turbo self-contained air conditioning system. Featuring a rust-free molded composite drain pan, condensate water is rapidly removed at one of two easy-to-plumb drain locations. The pan also has innovatively designed anti-slosh ridges and “positive flow” channels to ensure condensate does not spill even in the roughest seas.
There are no reviews yet.