GreenClean Coil Cleaner™
ACID-FREE, SAFE ORGANIC SALT COIL CLEANER
This unique non-foaming and non-fuming formulation uses a blend of powerful, fast acting organic salts, specifically formulated to replace fuming acidic coil cleaning solutions.
Trac’s GreenClean Coil Cleaner™ will not corrode metals, is 100% phosphate free, contains no phenols, no butyl cellosolve, dyes or fragrances and emits no VOC’s.
As with all of Trac’s products, Trac’s GreenClean Coil Cleaner™ has been formulated to be safe, non-toxic and 100% biodegradable in less than 28 days, allowing for safe handling and safe disposal. This fast acting coil cleaner will penetrate deep within the coil removing years of caked on sediment.
Trac’s GreenClean Coil Cleaner™ is also perfect for cleaning ice makers as it will not attack Cooper Nickel alloys!
THE ENVIRONMENT FIRST: Truly Green, this solution is non-toxic, biodegradable, safe to handle, and easy to dispose of. No dyes, fragrances, phosphates, phenols or toxic butyl cellosolve.
EFFECTIVE: One concentrated cleaner for all coils.
A SAFER COIL CLEANER: This acid free, 100% biodegradable coil cleaner is safe for all metals and breaks down within hours not years! Non-toxic to humans or aquatic organisms.
SAVES ENERGY: Independent testing proves clean coils reduce energy costs by up to 20%!
Trac Ecological is proud to introduce a revolutionary TRULY GREEN coil cleaner that is safe, nontoxic and biodegradable. Perfect for cleaning even the dirtiest condenser and evaporator coils, Trac’s GreenClean Coil Cleaner® is also perfect for cleaning ice makers!
Trac’s GreenClean Coil Cleaner® will not harm any of the metals commonly found in these systems, including Copper-Nickel! A non-acidic blend of powerful, fast acting, biodegradable organic salts are specifically formulated to replace fuming acidic commonly found in most coil cleaning solutions.
Our Coil Cleaner features a unique non-foaming formula designed to penetrate coil beds for complete cleaning.
AdvantagesAcid Free – Safe for all metalsOne cleaner for all coils – Simple, effective, and green!Concentrated – Dilute for most applications!Saves Energy – Independent testing proves clean coils reduce energy costs by 20%!Truly Green, this solution is non-toxic, biodegradable, safe to handle, and easy to dispose of.No dyes, fragrances, phosphates, phenols or toxic butyl cello solve .Trac’s GreenClean Coil Cleaner® is safe for your maintenance personnel, only basic personal safety equipment is needed.
1) Unplug or shut off power to A/C equipment.
2) Brush off or vacuum excess debris from coil
3) Dilute up to 3:1 and pour solution into a sprayer and saturate coils. Spray coils on both sides and let soak for 1 to 5 minutes, do not let dry.
3) While waiting, remove top part of the condensing unit with the fan attached. Electrical components should be covered to keep them from getting wet.
4) After 1-5 minutes, saturate the coils again from the outside; let the coil cleaner soak for a few more minutes.
5) With a garden hose, spray coils so that water spays opposite the air flow. Never spray the coils on the soiled side as the water may pack the debris tighter into the coils rather than pushing it out. Repeat until your rinse water runs clear through the coils.
6) EVAPORATOR COIL CLEANING – it is often necessary to remove the evaporative unit before cleaning.
Trac’s GreenClean Coil Cleaner® is highly concentrated and can be diluted. One gallon makes 1 to 5 gallons of ready-to-use cleaning solution. Experimentation may be needed to find the best dilution rate for each application. Coil Cleaner Acid-free, safe organic salt coil cleaner